Wednesday, February 22, 2023

More Fun Easy to Make Postcards from My Newest Video


Here is another postcard made with the new A2 Postcard die from Kat Scrappiness that I share in my newest video here. I am die cut crazy and wanted to use some new dies I have recently purchased on some of the postcards. I was careful to glue them down completely, but if when I mail I am concerned that the diecuts might get ripped going through the machines at the post office, I can always just throw them in an A2 envelope to mail. The pretty Gilia Flower Frame die is from Memory Box, and the sentiment die is from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. Here is a look at the other side of this postcard with the same cloud cardstock and some rub on butterflies from 49 & Market:


This picture shows very well the stitching that the A2 Postcard Die from Kat Scrappiness does creating a place to write a message and address the postcard. Here is another postcard I made with a new die from Poppystamps and a Sizzix sentiment:


I recently purchased some Balloon Occasions dies from Sizzix with fun balloons and "strings" that are also scripty sentiments. I used them on this postcard making sure to glue them down very thoroughly:



The colorful sentiments and other decorative elements are Dazzles stickers from Paper Wishes. I had great fun making these postcards in just minutes and hope they inspired you to watch the new video and give some of the ideas and products featured a try!

I am entering the last postcard in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Lagene said...

Wonderful postcards! I especially love the Thought of you today!