Monday, February 13, 2023

Spellbinders Stitched Fans, Sentiments and Scrolled Punches 5 Ways In a New Video


I am die cut crazy and get so inspired when I receive unique innovative dies like the ones from Spellbinders I made 5 different cards with for my newest video here. I love the stitched dies from Spellbinders especially the smaller dies like the ones in the new Stitched Fan die set which can be sewn in just a few minutes. Here is the bridge card I show how to make in the new video with those dies and also the Thanks Enclosed Sentiment dies:


The new sentiment die set from Spellbinders has 42 separate dies so it can say soooo much with and without shadows. I used both copper metallic thread and variegated color thread from DMC to do the easy sewing on these and the other cards I share in the video. Here is another card I made with the new Stitched Fan and Thanks Enclosed sentiment dies and the same colors of thread:



I just love how this card turned out featuring the new Scrolled Punch and Pierce Plate along with layers from the other two new die sets. I cut the Scrolled Punch plate out of a marble cardstock and raised each layer with mounting tape. These dies make gorgeous cards in just minutes! 

I am entering the first card in the Fun With Dies challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

To see more cards and how to make the bridge card with stitching dies tips, watch the new video here. I hope my cards inspire you to give some of the ideas and products featured a try!

No comments: