Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Two More Spellbinders Punched and Sewn Beauties With New Dies


I combined layers of three new die sets from Spellbinders to make 5 gorgeous easy to make cards for my newest video here. Both of the cards here started with two layers of the Scrolled Punch and Pierce Cover Plate and then I added on Stitched Fan pieces and sentiments from the Thanks Enclosed Sentiment die set. It takes just minutes to sew the fan pieces with metallic thread and I love how each of these cards turned out!




I added a few gems to the purple card and continued the sentiment inside the card with another Scrolled Punch and Pierce piece. I easily designed 5 cards with these new dies and could have kept on going. To see all the cards and how I adjusted a bridge card template to feature these dies, watch the new video here.

No comments: