Monday, February 20, 2023

Postcards Made Simple With Dies, Stencils and Stamps


I love to send smiles in the mail and in my newest video I am sharing a quick easy way to use our dies, stamps, stencils and rub-ons to create easy to mail postcards. I recently purchased the new A2 Postcard Die from Kat Scrappiness and had fun making quick lovely postcards for special people I know. 


This is the postcard I made in the new video with the new postcard die and Bokeh Hearts layering stencils both from Kat Scrappiness. I also added a rub on stitched heart from 49 and Market. Here is a look at the front of the postcard made with a Build A Rainbow stencil from Kindred Stamps and a pretty stamp sentiment from Sizzix:


As I show in the new video, it takes just minutes to make a pretty postcard like these with this die and stamps stencils and rub-ons. Here is another one I made with another stencil from Kindred Stamps:


The stamps are from a mixed media set by Stamperia and I added some more Roughly Sewn Rub-ons from 49 and Market. The back of this postcard should bring a big smile to the recipient:


That LOL sentiment stamp is also from Kindred Stamps. Postcards are easy to make and less expensive to mail and I had great fun making the many I share in the new video here. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful post card designs!