Monday, February 6, 2023

Crealies Side Step Cards Two Ways!


Fun Fold Cards like these side step cards are so fun to make and send to special kids of all ages especially when we have a layered die set like the new On The Move #17 Side Stepper die set from Crealies I feature in my newest video. I made this super cute side step card in just minutes with this innovative die set:


The adorable cow and his birthday party accessories were made with Partzz dies and the vertical Happy Birthday is a Texto Negativo die all from Crealies. Here is a look at the back where I can write a personal message:


This die set has two layers you can choose from for each part and you can use one or both. My  favorites are the stitching layers as I chose here. I show in the new video how fast and easy side stepper cards are to make and here is the one I made step by step in the horizontal orientation:


The Pig is another Crealies Partzz die and I used the Crealies script Alfies #5 die set to add another animal birthday pun to this card. I think kids of all ages would love to get one of these cards and I had fun making the side stepper cards in two different ways. I hope my cards encourage you to watch the new video here, and give some of these ideas and products a try.