Monday, June 19, 2023

Bear Hugs From Stampendous and Spellbinders!


Everyone loves bear hugs, right? I was so happy to hear two of my favorite companies - Stampendous and Spellbinders - are now working together and when I was asked to design with Fran's new release of  dies and stamps at Spellbinders, I was thrilled to say yes! I show how step by step to make this square Diamond Flip fun fold card in my newest video here. The adorable bear, stamps and envelope were created with the new Bear Hugs collection at Spellbinders from Stampendous. Here is another view of this diamond flip card: 


This card features the new Bear Hugs die set, the Hugs Accessories die set and the Hugs Sentiment stamp set. It is best to see how the card is made and moves in the video, but here is a mini-movie showing how the diamond flip card opens: 


(If you are reading this in your email as a subscriber, sometimes the videos are not sent, so click on the title and go to the actual blog post to see this mini movie.)


All the cards I show in the new video are fun fold cards and this one features the new Fran's Frames die set from Stampendous and Spellbinders in addition to the other sets I listed above. The stamp set on the front of the card is an older favorite from Stampendous and I was so happy to see it is still available here on the Spellbinders website.  This card is a tri-fold slimline with the oval cut twice to see through to the back:



I had great fun designing with all these Bear Hugs products and hope you will watch the new video here and give some of the ideas and products a try!





2 comments:

Birgit said...

Both of these cards are adorable Karen! Congratulations on your invitation to work with this adorable collaboration die!! I am visiting your blog after receiving a comment from you that was dated back to a post on my blog I did in 2016. What?? Just today, I found your comment from that long ago in my spam folder. For some reason, I've been recently getting comments in my spam folder that are showing up from years ago. Anyway, I'm going to poke around your sweet blog for a bit. I love that you make cards to bring smiles to hospitalized children. May God bless you for your kindness and love. I'm so sorry it's taken me so many years to return the visit.

Sue D said...

I like these fun folds and the adorable bears.