Monday, June 5, 2023

Easy Stamping Through Stencils for CAS Guy's Cards


Have you ever tried to stamp through a too thick stencil or brush ink through a stencil that was too thin and flimsy? I recently discovered the line of Stencil and Stamp Through stencil sets at Blue Knight Rubber Stamps that solve that problem, and am featuring them in my new video here. I made many masculine cards with these innovative sets and here is the card I made in the video:


As I show in the video, I was able to easily stamp the large tree and deer through the thin stencil in the Maple Leaf set before I embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder and added inks for a purple sunset scene. In the video I forgot to add my stamped sentiment before embossing, so I put the sentiment (from Stampendous and now sold at Spellbinders!) and another set of deer in the inside of this card:




Here is another CAS card created in minutes with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Maple Leaf stencil set and the Buck, Doe and Fawn set of stamps also from them. Below is my favorite cards that I made with another Stencil and Stamp Through set called Momma Bear:


I used the same embossing folder from Sizzix as above, Momma Bear and Friends stamp set from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and some small scenery stamps from Stampendous. 

I had great fun designing these easy guy's cards and hope you will watch the new video here and give some of the ideas and products a try!

I am entering the 3rd card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Really cool masculine card designs!

Sue D said...

Great masculine card designs with these products.