Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Bear Hugs Spinner Card With Secret Message


Here is another of the fun fold cards I share in my newest video featuring the new Bear Hugs release at Spellbinders from Stampendous. I created this spinner card with the adorable Bear Hugs die set and Hugs Accessories dies and stamp set. The oval frame was created with the new Fran's Frames die set and I hung an envelope with a secret message inside on elastic card. It is best to see the card in the new video here, but if you can see a mini video of the fun movement here: 


(If you are reading this in your email as a subscriber, sometimes the videos are not sent, so click on the title and go to the actual blog post to see this mini movie.)

1 comment:

Sue D said...

So cute with the bear and I like the secret message with this fun fold.