Monday, June 26, 2023

Fold It Shaped Cards Made Easy with The Stamps Of Life Dies


I love unique fun fold cards and dies that make them so easy, and recently I discovered the Fold It line of dies at The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard. These dies can be used to make shaped cards or not and on A2, mini-slimline and slimline cards as I show in my newest video here. Here is the first card I made so easily with the Drink Cup Fold-It Die Set and a matching stamp set both from The Stamps of Life


This card opens from the top and with the straw sticking up, fits into a mini-slimline envelope. I created a slimline shaker version in the new video and here are a couple pictures of that card:



I show how to create this drink cup shaker and also how to make the card front for just pennies in the new video. I put some gorgeous new Broken Crushed Glass from Renfio inside the shaker along with ice cubes that move created with the dies in the Drink Cup Fold It die set. Here is a look at the inside of this card:


The sentiment and lemon wedge die are from The Stamps of Life and the liquor bottle die is from Karen Burniston. 

I had great fun creating with these new Fold It dies from The Stamps of Life and hope you will watch the new video to see more of my fold it cards and how easy these are to make.

1 comment:

Sue D said...

Cute and refreshing card design with these dies.