Tuesday, June 6, 2023

More CAS Masculine Cards With Stencils and Stamps


As I share in my newest video, I just discovered Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Stencil and Stamp Through sets of one thicker and one thin stencils so we can easily stamp through and brush on inks and this card features their Momma Bear stencil set and stamps. I added some grass and texture on the bear with other stencils and a stamped sentiment from my stash. 


Here is another card I featured in the new video with a background created with my favorite cloud stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, small scenery stamps from Stampendous and a die cut sentiment from Frantic Stamper. Of course we don't have to stamp on stenciled CAS cards for guys as I show on this next card:


I made this card for my grandson to give to his Dad with a pier scene of them fishing. All of the dies and the scenery stencil are from Frantic Stamper and are called Fishing on the Dock of the Bay, To My Father and Wave Slimline Stencil.

2 comments:

Sue D said...

I like the colors on these masculine cards. Very creative.

Birgit said...

These are all beautiful and so interesting with the multiple stenciling. What a lovely idea! I just discovered that I'm already a follower of your blog. I will be adding your blog to my blog list so I can visit more frequently. Blessings to you Karen!