Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Shaped and A2 Pinata Cards From My Newest Video


Isn't this shaped fold it card adorable? I made it so easily with The Stamps of Life Rainbow Pinata Fold-It die set designed by Stephanie Barnard for my newest video. This card opens at the top and has a cute balloon message floating on acetate. I made the pinatas on both cards with Spellbinders Pop Up Cutting Foam Sheets which are all glittery and die cut beautifully. 


Here is another card I made with this cute fold it die set and the glitter foam sheets from Spellbinders. And below is a look at the inside of this card created with napkins from Oriental Trading attached to cardstock for easy and very inexpensive designer paper alternative:


Too cute! I had great fun playing with my new Fold-It dies from The Stamps of Life and hope my cards encourage you to watch the new video and give some of these ideas and products a try!

I am entering the first card in the  Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.