Saturday, July 1, 2023

Christmas in July 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids


It’s the first Saturday of a new month and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! The theme for this challenge is Christmas in July 4 Kids, but you can choose to participate in our challenge with any card appropriate for a child.

My card is one kids of any age would love – a sweet faux chocolate bar slimline. I punched and raised two sizes of chocolate pieces and tore a piece of aluminum foil and designer paper to complete the card.

Be sure to check out the rest of the cards from TEAM SAS here and we would love it if you entered our challenge.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

3 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Karen, I love the holiday version of this candy bar card. I've made them for Easter... but never for Christmas. Thanks for a great idea!

Sue D said...

Sweet Christmas chocolate bar--I like the addition of the foil.

Celeste Goff said...

Karen, this card is fabulous! Love this so much!