Monday, July 31, 2023

Light Up Your Cards The EZ Way!


I love this card I made with the fun Love Bug Car Builder die set from Paper Rose Studio on a shaped cardbase created with dies from Crealies. But as I show in my newest video here, it is even more fun when the "press here" button is pushed:


It is much easier to see the lights light up and this and all the cards I share in the video. If we want more than one light (up to 3) on a card, it is super easy to do that with Pear Blossom Press EZ Lights. Now if we want just one light on our cards there is a new product from Pear Blossom Press called One Light. Here is a card I made so easily with the lighted option:



The lantern die is from Divinity Designs and I embossed it with an embossing folder from Stampin' up. I was inspired by a card I saw in the Let's Create booth at a stamp show to try a white on white Christmas card with this lantern, but mine would light up as I show in the video


After I made it in the video, I am not sure if the lantern stands out enough? Maybe with some more dimension on the lantern, but then the "press here" wouldn't work. But I do love the look when the candle in the lantern lights up:


I added a white poinsettia and pine branch created with dies from Tim Holtz and Sizzix and the pinpoint background was created with a die from Memory Box. 

Watch the new video here to see how easy it is to light up our cards. Thanks for your visit today!

1 comment:

Sue D said...

Love light up cards--I really like the lanterns.