Monday, July 10, 2023

Easy Shaker Cards Three Ways with Frantic Stamper Dies


Recently I was checking out the Frantic Stamper website to see which Crealies dies she had in stock (many more to come and a USA website to buy them from!) and of course I couldn't leave without putting a bunch of the Frantic Stamper dies in my cart. As you know I am a die cut addict, and there are many amazing dies at this website and more coming in everyday! In my newest video here, I share 3 different ways to create shaker cards with the Frantic Stamper dies I received. Here is the see through shaker card I show step by step to make in the short video: 


I filled the shaker front with glass glitter from Renfio and attached Frantic Stamper's Adhesive Bandage and Sending Positive Vibes Words to the acetate front. Here are a couple more views of this card all shook up and the inside words:



Acetate and mirror card are both hard to photograph because of the glare, so these cards are seen best in the video here. Below is a masculine birthday shaker card I created with Frantic Stamper's Modern Happy, Plaid Stitched Background and Birthday Candles die sets:



1 comment:

Sue D said...

Cute and festive shaker cards.