Monday, July 24, 2023

Big Deal House of Cards Pop up from Karen Burniston


It's always a big deal when there is a new release at Karen Burniston.com and in my new video, I am featuring my favorite of the new die sets - the House of Cards Pop Up. The front of this card has 4 mini card aces and a perfect sentiment from the new KB word set #17 also in this release. But of course the real magic happens when the card is opened: 


To get the full impact of this house of cards, you need to watch the video here, but I did make a mini video for this blog post of the card being opened:


(For some unknown reason, my subscription service does not work with videos in my blogposts, so if you are reading this in your email, click on the title and go to the actual blogpost to see the mini videos.)



This is a Dungeons and Dragons version of the House Of Cards for my grandson that I show step by step how to make in my new video here. And here is a mini video showing the impressive house of cards as the card is opened: 


To see more cards I made with the new Karen Burniston House of Cards die set and how easy they are to make, watch the new video here. 

1 comment:

Sue D said...

Awesome pop up cards!