Wednesday, July 26, 2023

UNO, 2, 3, 4 House of Cards in my Newest Video!


My youngest grandson loves to play UNO so when I saw the new House of Cards die set from Karen Burniston, I knew I needed to get some miniature UNO cards to make this impressive card for him: 


To see this and three other House of Cards cards I made with this new die set, watch my new video here. But you can see the movement here in this mini video I also made:


(For some unknown reason, my subscription service does not work with videos in my blogposts, so if you are reading this in your email, click on the title and go to the actual blogpost to see the mini videos.)

You don't have to use playing or UNO cards to make amazing cards with this interactive die set. I saw a Christmas card by Frances Byrne and had to try her idea to make a Christmas tree with it:



The tree is 6 layers tall and requires a very long cardbase for it to fit in, so I made mine a slimline card. Here is a mini video of this one opening:


If you watch the new video, you will see these are not hard to make and will WOW the lucky recipient! 




















2 comments:

Sue D said...

I like your Wow cards! My grandkids love interactive card.

Prestige Park Grove said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.