Monday, July 17, 2023

Crealies Milk Carton Boxes 3 Sizes Perfect for Treats and Gifts!


If you need some adorable boxes for treat and gift giving but just have a few minutes to make them, you have come to the right place! In my newest video here, I show how to make these cute milk carton boxes in three different sizes using Create a Box dies from Crealies. Crealies is a crafty company located in the Netherlands with many many amazing dies. But I am so excited to share that many of Crealies dies are now available in the USA at the Frantic Stamper website here. 


Here is the birdhouse gift box I made with the #06 Create a Box in the regular size. I decorated this gift box with Crealies Cardzz Birdhouse, Bird Partz Duo, and a play on the layered Happy Birthday Wordzz. Here are two mini treat boxes I made with the Create a Box Mini 06:


These were made so easily in just minutes with thicker patterned cardstock as I show in the new video. I also show step by step how to make a larger milk carton gift box with the third size of Create A Box #06 and here is the wedding or engagement box I created:


The XXL Little Stripes Hearts and Pear Partzz dies are part of the newest release at Crealies too. I had great fun making these cute treat and gift boxes and hope my projects encourage you to give some ofthe ideas and products featured a try!

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Cute way to give a gift or treat.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your milk carton boxes are so beautiful and are great containers for giving gifts.