Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Angle Pop Up Wine Lovers Card For the February Challenge at Crafty Chefs


I belong to a Facebook monthly challenge group where we are given a "recipe" of items to include in our card. The group is called Crafty Chefs and is very low pressure- make a card anytime using the recipe and share it. It is a good way to challenge ourselves to try something new and we are always looking for new members, so check it out here and consider joining us for some crafty fun!

Our required elements this month are fun fold, stamped image, pink and purple color combo and patterned paper. The optional items are embossing folder, doily and flowers. I used a new Altenew embossing folder on the purple mirror card (from Tonic) on this Angle Pop Up fun fold card. This fold is new to me and I learned how to do it from Dawn Griffith here. The cute wine loving chick is a stamp from Taylored Expressions and I paper pieced her with some patterned paper. The fun pop up part is in the inside: 


The side of the card pops up and I attached a wine bottle to it. The wine bottle and glass were cut with dies from My Favorite Things and the "Cheers" is a die from Cutplorations. Here is a better look at the funny sentiment from Taylored Expressions: 





2 comments:

Monica C. said...

I really like your card, Karen. The embossing folder on the mirror cardstock is so unique. I will need to try that sometime.
Hugs Monica

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is another fun card. Cute chick! And, I love the fold too!