Thursday, February 25, 2021

Butterfly Sympathy Cards With Dies...to Die For Dies


Last September there was a release at Dies...To Die For at ShopScrapbook101.com that included the gorgeous butterflies and awareness ribbon I used on both of my cards today. September is Suicide Awareness month, and aqua blue and purple are the colors for that cause. My family and the family of Stacey, the owner of DTDF have known the deep grief of that loss and I made these cards to bring awareness to #StopTheStigma. Here is a look at the inside of this card: 


I made an accordion pop up on the inside after watching a tutorial here. I used butterflies from the Butterfly set from the September 2020 release and all the sentiments you see are available here at ShopScrapbook101.com.


I used the same dies but created a very different look with this square version of a joy fold card with half and half teal and purple patterned paper. I added enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs to all my butterflies. Here is the joy fold partially open and then the inside of this card:




I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.