Monday, March 1, 2021

Cardmaking With Easel Fun Folds Of all Shapes and Sizes


I love to make easel cards and in my newest video I share some unique versions of easel cards and how to make a triple butterfly easel card.
I always wanted to try a triple easel card but hadn't until I found this tutorial which explained a simple way to make them. I cut my butterflies and the folded butterfly shaped cards with Hero Arts Infinity Butterfly Dies and then debossed them all with Altenew's Dotted Starburst Debossing Die. I applied Glitz Glitter Gel (from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web) in the same color as the cardstock of each butterfly through A Colorful Life Designs Boho Glam Stencil. The "happy hello" is from Karen Burniston. Here is a view of the triple easel butterfly card folded flat to mail:


I show how easy this dramatic triple easel butterfly is to make in the new video. Here is another triple easel card I share in the new video:



I used Tonic Studios scalloped circles to make this triple easel card. Each circle is decorated with Trinity Stamps Layered Fireworks stencil with some inking and some gold Glitz Glitter Gel and I added another Karen Burniston sentiment. The side view shows that I added more stars with a stencil from Whimsy Stamps.



I had so much fun trying new ways to make easel cards and hope you will check out the new video to see all the cards and how I made the triple butterfly card.











1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are so very beautiful and I love the multi-easel look!