Monday, March 22, 2021

Stretch Your Supplies Video Series - Birch Press Designs String Art Frame Die 9 Ways!


I love to create with cover dies but we all know they can be a bit expensive. In my continuing Stretch Your Supplies Video Series, I show many ways to use the same die or crafty product so we can stretch our crafty dollars. In my newest video here, I show 9 different cards and different ways to use the beautiful String Art Frame cover die from Birch Press Designs! Several of the cards show that if you pick the right paper, all you need to do is cut the String Art Frame and attach, then add a sentiment for an easy and gorgeous card:


I embossed an iridescent mirror card from Tonic Studios with a new Sizzix embossing folder and then simply attached the Birch Press String Art Frame die and a circular thank you from Impression Obsession. All my second card needed was a gorgeous paper from Divinity Designs, a  raised circle in the center and a sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp:


My third card features ombre purple inks, another pretty string art die from Birch Press Design called String Art Corner Die and a perfect sentiment from Sue Wilson:


Be sure to check out the new video for 6 more cards using this lovely String Art Frame die from Birch Press Designs and how I made several of them! I hope my cards inspire you to give some of these techniques and products a try! 

No comments: