Monday, March 15, 2021

Video - Faker Shakers and Liquid Shakers For Easy Unique Interactive Cards


I love to make interactive shaker cards and in my newest video here I am sharing how to make liquid shaker cards and faker shaker cards. Here is the first liquid shaker card I made after being inspired by a similar card shared by Jaime Kaufman on a Facebook group page:


I show in the new video how to add liquid that looks like wine in the wine glass cut with a die from My Favorite Things and the perfect sentiment is also from MFT. The Ruffle Edge Rectangle die and the Torn Edge sentiment strip die are both from Dies...To Die For

Another favorite liquid of mine is coffee so I made this angle pop up coffee lovers card with dies from Karen Burniston. Here is a look at the inside of this fun fold coffee card: 


The coffee cup that pops up was created with a Tim Holtz Sizzix die and the perfect sentiment die is from Cutplorations.

I decided to combine the Angle Pop Up fun fold idea with a liquid wine shaker and this is the card I show how to make in the video




I love this angle pop up fun fold and the wine liquid shaker but did struggle a bit to get the two ideas on the shaped angle pop up fun fold, so I suggest you stick to a more traditional shape as shown on the first card here. I do demo how to make the angle pop up fun fold and liquid shaker in the new video here. The wine glass die and the wine lovers sentiments stamps are again from My Favorite Things, Cheers is from Cutplorations and the large Happy Birthday was cut with a die from Karen Burniston. 

I had great fun playing with different types of shaker cards in my newest video and hope you will watch it here and give some of the ideas and products shared a try. 

4 comments:

السيد محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
السيد محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
التاج المثالى said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jane Luxem said...

Love these cards!