Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Two More Slimline Fun Fold Cards with Matching Envelopes From My Newest Video


My favorite die from the newest release at Dies...To Die For is the Slimline Line Envelope die and I show this and many other slimline cards with matching envelopes in my newest video here. But the Teapot Card Maker Die Set is another awesome die set, and I used it for the teapot and sentiment on this Angle Pop Up slimline card with matching envelope. The teapot die is designed to make a shaped teapot card and I will be sharing a card like that very soon.


The angle pop up fun fold has a pop up corner with a teacup from that same die set and I finished the "Time For Tea" rhyme with "You & Me" using layered sentiment dies from Dies...to Die For. 



This is a slimline easel Winter scene card created with many of the new dies from the newest release at Dies...To Die For including the Slimline Wood Window, Plastic Sleds, Winter Trees, Icicle Border, Slimline Nature's Edges and of course I made a matching slimline envelope as shown here as well as added a winter birthday sentiment inside the card:



I had so much fun creating slimline and mini-slimline cards with matching envelopes for the new video with all the new dies at Dies...To Die For. I hope my cards and ideas encourage you to give these awesome dies a try!

I am entering the first card in the Beautiful Blossoms challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So fun in design and great slimline cards.