Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Three More Easy and Unique Cards Featuring the Birch Press Design String Art Frame Cover Die


I love to find ways to stretch my crafty dollars by using the same die or other craft item in many different ways and in my latest Stretch Your Supplies video here, I share 9 different ways to make cards with Birch Press Designs String Art Frame Cover Die. How about making a stencil with the cover die as I did on this card I demo in the video? Then I cut out the "Celebrate" shadow die and raised it before attaching the celebrate word die from Tonic Studios. I finished the card with three gems from Gina Marie Designs. 



My last two cards show once again how simply attaching the String Art Frame cut in white over a beautiful background and adding a sentiment results in easy gorgeous cards. The backgrounds on these two cards were created with Nuvo Shimmer Powders on watercolor paper and spritzed with water. I added some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer when dry for even more sparkle that shows better in the video. The Hugs heart die is from Poppy Stamps and Wishing You Well is a die from Sue Wilson. 

I made 9 cards with this awesome die easily in just a short time and have re-stocked my stash. I hope they have inspired you try some of these ideas and products.

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful cards Karen!