Tuesday, March 30, 2021

More Interactive Dinosaur Cards With Dry Wall Repair Tape From My Newest Video


My grandson's favorite dinosaur is the Stegosaurus and so I knew I wanted to make a special Stegosaurus card for him and I share this one in my newest video here. The Stegosaurus on the front is part of the Tim Holtz Sizzix Prehistoric Die Set and I decorated with stenciled dry wall tape and added a fun sentiment with alphabet dies. But look what pops up when this card is opened:


The funny sentiment popped into my head while dozing before sleep (as often happens so I have a pen and paper beside me at night to write the brilliant ideas down before falling to sleep.) I wanted to make a double Bitty Ball Stegosaurus but just couldn't figure out how to get the pieces to look right, so I printed a picture of the Stegosaurus and it pops up when the card is opened on a single Karen Burniston Bitty Ball


My last card has another Tim Holtz dinosaur, a dry wall repair tape stenciled background and a computer generated sentiment on a Gina Marie Designs circle die. (The stitched oval die on the inside is also from Gina Marie Designs.)  Did you catch the mistake on this dinosaur card? Turns out this Grandma is not the expert on dinosaurs like my grandsons are, and this dinosaur is not a T-Rex. I still like the sentiment:) I experimented with making a Jacob's Ladder interactive card for the inside and show in the new video how the inside oval jumps from side to side magically:



I learned how to make this Jacob's Ladder card here in this video. I had great fun making this dinosaur cards for my grandsons and hope you are inspired to give some of these ideas and products a try! 

1 comment:

Tripidays Egy Tours said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.