Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Slimline Cards with Matching Slimline Envelopes!


I am so excited to share the new release at Dies...To Die For at ShopScrapbook101.com with you and the new die I am most excited about is the Slimline Envelope maker die! Pretty slimline envelopes are not that easy to find and now we can make our own with our 12 x 12 pretty patterned paper! I have seen similar dies on the market priced at $40 or $50 but this one from Dies...To Die For is priced at $25.99. But right now through March 5, this awesome slimline envelope die is on sale for 20% off (as are all the dies on the website) and so it is $20.80! The discount is applied automatically in the cart, so be sure to snatch this bargain up before they are all gone! 


I used the brand new Wreath Starter die set, Slimline Wood Window, Pine Branches and Ice Skates as well as words from the Winter Words and Add On Seasons Words on this pretty winter slimline card. All of the new dies are available here on the website and remember they are on sale for 20% off until March 5. 



I created this birthday party card with a matching slimline envelope with the new Party Mask Die along with the Slimline Envelope and Wreath Builder die sets. I also used DTDF Music Notes Border die and a sticker sentiment from Stamplorations. Here is a look at both of the first slimline envelopes I made:


Of course the envelopes can be closed with a tape runner or other adhesive, but I added a strip of two sided Easy Cut Adhesive so if I give the envelope and card away, the recipient can seal the envelope easily without licking it. 

I will share more cards and matching envelopes in a video next Monday, but if you like what you are seeing and want the new dies on sale, click this link here and grab your favorites because the last day of the sale is March 5, 2021!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are so well designed and wonderful!