Monday, March 8, 2021

Video - Slimline and Mini-Slimline Fun Fold Cards With Matching Slimline Envelopes


I love to make slimline cards but it is not always easy to find slimline envelopes in pretty colors to match our cards. In my newest video I am sharing an exciting new die that solves that problem beautifully! Dies...to Die For at ShopScrapbook101.com has just released a Slimline Envelope Die as well as many other gorgeous new dies and I had so much fun making slimline and mini-slimline envelopes with cards for my newest video! It is easy and fun to do as I show in the new video and the price is so reasonable! I have seen comparable dies for $40-$50 but this DTDF Slimline Envelope die is only $25.99! 

I also love to make mini-slimline cards and in the new video I show how to make this Spring mini-slimline fun fold card with a matching envelope. The Slimline Envelope Die can be easily adjusted to create smaller envelopes perfect for mini-slimline cards and also A2 cards and I show that in the video. This card is a W Fold fun fold Easter Egg Hunt Invitation as you can see here:




I also created a mini-slimline joy fold card with another matching mini-slimline envelope for another Easter Egg Hunt invite, and here is a peak at the inside of that card:


For these cards I used the Easter Fun Words, the Easter Egg Large, the Easter Basket with Eggs, Easter Lily, Tulips, Slimline Nature's Edges and the Torn Edge Rectangle dies as well as the Slimline Envelope Die. All the dies on these cards are from Dies...to Die For and most from the newest release available here on the website.
 

I also created a large slimline Easter card with a matching slimline envelope using the new dies from Dies...to Die For. Here are a couple more views of this slimline joy fold card:



I think a fun fold makes a card so much more interesting and most can be adapted to slimline or mini-slimline as I share in the new video here. 

2 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Many congratulations ! You have won our challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ! Please email us at the address in the side bar of our challenge blog so we can tell you how to claim your prize. Please be sure to include your full name !

Jo x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats at wonderful cards that won at Simon Wed Ch Beautiful Blossoms. Wonderful the way you arranged the flowers using the die pieces. First thought it was a die with all the pieces attached. Cked out site to see that the Tulips & Lilies dies are individual pieces.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"