Tuesday, March 2, 2021

More Unique Easel Cards from My Newest Video


I tried several new ways of making easel cards for my newest video here and this one is a hat easel card to with a female friend well. I learned how to do a hat easel card in this tutorial and love how it turned out. The sentiment strip holds up the top part of the hat card and here is a look at the card flat:



Here is another fancy easel fold I shared in the new video. This one is called a Diamond Easel and I learned how to make it here. I created a colorful cloud background using the Cloud Edger stencil from A Colorful Life Designs then over stamped with the beautiful Mother Nature stamp from Creative Expressions. I also used the Gum Leaf stencil from Paper Roses and Circus Harlequin and Fun Geometric stencils from A Colorful Life Designs on the inside of this diamond easel card. Here is another view:


I sure had fun trying all the different ways to make fancy easel cards and decorating all the cards with my favorite stencils. I hope you will watch the video here, comment, share and subscribe if you haven't already.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

No comments: