Monday, March 22, 2021

More Easy to Make Gorgeous Cards With Birch Press Designs String Art Frame Cover Die


In my newest video here I share 9 cards all made with the gorgeous Birch Press Designs String Art Frame and show how to brush on Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze Polish on the inside circle and string frame to make this lovely card. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  Here is another card I made with purple Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze Polish and the same die: 


How about trying some double die cutting with this String Art Frame cover die? 


The center circle and "Hey" is offset just a bit inside a double cut piece of the String Art Frame to create a fun and easy card to say "hey" to someone I am missing. I have three more cards to share on Thursday from the new video and hope my cards and ideas inspire you to watch the new video and give some a try.

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such cool backgrounds Karen!