Monday, February 22, 2021

Video - Slimline and Shaker Cards with Clear, Kraft and White Toner Card Fronts


Deco Foil and Therm O Web have just released brand new Toner Card Fronts and Clear Toner Sheets in slimline and A2 sizes and in my newest video I share many fun fold and shaker cards made with them. The new Toner Card Fronts and Clear Toner Sheets have patterns on them that foil will stick to for gorgeous foiled backgrounds as I show in the new video. Here is the fun fold wedding shaker card I show how to make in the video: 


This card is a Lock and Pop fun fold that I learned how to make here on Mixed Up Crafts. I show how to do the foiling with the new Love Blooms Toner Card Fronts and how to make the fun fold which tucks under the heart shaker and then opens up like this: 




Each piece of the front and inside of this fun fold card has a strip of gorgeous pink or red Gina K Designs sparkly fancy foil. The acetate on the heart is also foiled with the Love Blooms pattern. The Layered Torn Hearts dies are from Dies...to Die For and "always" is a die from Tonic Studios. The card is much easier to see in the video here. 


Here is another fun fold romantic card I made with the new Kraft Love Blooms Toner Card Fronts and Radiant Red Gina K Designs foil. The sentiment die is from Dies..to Die For cut out of a white Love Blooms toner card front layered on a vellum oval so it stands out. The fun fold part is on the inside of this card: 


I learned how to do the W Fun Fold here from this tutorial. The layered alphabet (Hannah's Alphabet Varsity) dies are also from Dies...to Die For and cut out of the  foiled squares for the eclipse look. 



Another set of Toner Card Fronts in Kraft and slimline I show in the video is called Lots Of Dots. I share in the video how to add foil to the Toner Card Front (in this case Brutus Monore's Dry Brush foil) and then use what is left of the foil on a Black Toner Sheet (also from Deco Foil and Therm O Web) to create the card front you see here. None of that awesome foil is wasted when using this technique! I created a shaker in the center of this masculine slimline card with the Slimline Branch Frame from Dies...To Die For. The shaker window has the same Lots of Dots foiled pattern which makes the shaker so much more fun! Here is a look at the inside of this card for my grandson.



To see all the cards I made with the new Toner Card Fronts and Clear Designer Toner Sheets from Deco Foil and Therm O Web, watch the new video here.

I am entering the first card in the Favorite Technique (foiling)  challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: