Tuesday, February 9, 2021

More Woven Heart Cards From My Newest Video


I admit I am die cut crazy and in my latest video from my Die Cut Crazy video series, I am featured Altenew's Woven Heart die and their debossing background dies along with their wide washi tape. When the heart is woven, sometimes the cardstock tore and I found by attaching the wide washi tape, the cardstock was more flexible and didn't tear. The fact the wide wash tape has gorgeous colorful patterns on it was another plus as well. 

It is a little hard to see in the photograph, but the background on all my cards in the new video is debossed with a lovely subtle texture with Altenew's debossing cover dies. The scripty sentiment die is from Tonic Studios. 


This floral heart card was created with Altenew's Glitter Flurries wide washi tape on white cardstock which was then debossed with their Dotted Lines debossing cover die. I also cut out some flowers from the wide washi tape and wove the heart with more of the washi tape pieces and purple mirror card. The gems on this card are my favorites from Gina Marie Designs.

I had fun weaving hearts and designing cards with these awesome dies and hope my cards inspire you to give some of these products a try and to watch the new video here.

I am entering the first card in the Love challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

These woven heart dies are amazing Karen!