Tuesday, February 23, 2021

More Shaker Cards with New Clear Designer Toner Sheets and Toner Card Fronts from My Newest Video


One of my favorite type of cards to make is shaker cards and they are even more awesome when the acetate has an awesome foiled pattern on it! I think my all time favorite color of Deco Foil is Brutus Monroe's Rain Glow Foil because it has all the colors of the rainbow and sparkly stars in it! I show this card and many other shaker cards in my newest video here. The shaker frame was die cut with the Wooden Frame die from Dies...to Die For at ShopScrapbook101.com and the sparkler and fireworks inside as well as the perfect sentiment dies are also from them. Here is a peak at another fun DTDF die on the inside of the card also foiled with a new Toner Card Front. 


To see all the fun shaker movement in these cards, you are going to want to watch the new video here.


I show in the video how to get 2 different colors of foil onto the 2nd generation or negative use of the new Card Front Toner Sheets. The Tablet and Smart Phone (dies from Dies...to Die For) on this slimline card were made with Brutus Monroe's Rainglow and Silver Static Foil (from Deco Foil and Therm O Web.) The tablet is a shaker with silver foiled Lots of Dots Clear Designer Toner Sheet and here is a picture of the shaker all shook up:




I created a see through shaker on this card with a Basic Star die from Dies...to Die For and Starry Nights Clear Designer Toner Sheets from Therm O Web. I applies Silver Glitz Glitter Gel through a galaxy stencil from The Crafter's Workshop. Here is what the inside of the card looks like:


That star is again double foiled with my favorite rainbow and silver sketch foil and the clear sticker sentiments are from Stamplorations.

To see all my cards with the new Toner Card fronts in clear, kraft and white and also in slimline sizes, watch the new video here. 

I am entering the first card in the Favorite Technique (foiling)  challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: