Monday, February 8, 2021

Die Cut Crazy Video Series - Altenew Woven Heart, Wide Washi Tape and Pinpoint Background Dies


I am die cut crazy and love to find new dies and design with them to create gorgeous cards. My newest die cut finds are the Woven Heart Die Set and Dotted Lines Debossing Cover Die from Altenew and I feature them in my newest video here along with Altenew's wide washi tape. 


This is the slimline card I show how to make in the new video. I show how to weave the woven heart and then how to make this card. The debossed background adds a very subtle but lovely texture to all the cards I share. "Forever" is a die from Cutplorations and this wide washi tape from Altenew is called Gilded Greenery. Here is a look at the inside of this card:


I debossed the heart die cut (older die from Moda Scrap) and added a strip of the washi tape along the bottom of the card. 



I created this "hello" card with another woven heart die and iridescent green mirror card from Tonic Studios. The debossed leafy background die on this card is from Memory Box and the layered hello die is from Tonic Studios. The flowers on the top of this card are another product from Altenew called vibrant Spray Die Cut Tape and are already cut out for ease of application. 

To see more cards with the Woven Heart die and how easy these cards are to make, watch the new video here.

I am entering the first card in the Love challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card design and I love the woven heart.