Thursday, September 15, 2022

Mason Jar Pop Up Floral Thinking Of You Cards


A local hospice care facility recently requested handmade "thinking of you" cards to cheer their patients and I thought I would make some stand up floral cards for them with the new Mason Jar Pop Up Box Card die set from Fabulous Folded Cards at Paper Wishes. I am a subscriber of the Fabulous Folded Cards and get a interactive die set every month for a very reasonable price. But one thing I love about this subscription is that you or anyone can get an individual die set anytime without subscribing.

 

I created each mason jar for these three cards with patterned mirri card also from Paper Wishes and it took less than 5 minutes to put them together. Then I decorated each one with Easy 3D Toppers from Hearty Crafts that I also purchased from Paper Wishes in a large bundle at a great savings.  They are called Easy 3D Toppers because there are only 3 layers and they are already cut out and packaged together, so it only takes a few minutes to create the layered beauty. I added a die cut sentiment from Karen Burniston to each floral mason jar pop up card. Here are pictures of the other two cards I made:





No comments: