Wednesday, September 7, 2022

More Two Sided Sequin Sparklers From My Newest Video


One of my favorite colors of two sided sequin material I found here on Amazon is this pretty red that turns to gold when I brush my finger up on it:


Isn't that fun? The ornament is a Spellbinders die, the background snowflake pinpoint die is from Memory Box and "believe" is from Tonic Studios. I thought this color combo was perfect for Christmas and so I made this card too:



Here is another magical card I made and shared in the new video:


So pretty even if the sequins are not brushed for that second color! All you need is an open die and the 2 sided sequin fabric to create these fun interactive cards! Here is a bonus card (not in the video) that I made for my grandson's birthday:



He loved his interactive birthday cake which I made with two rectangle shaped dies. The cheerful Happy Birthday die is a favorite from Karen Burniston. 

I love how all these 2 sided sequin cards turned out and hope you will watch the video and get inspired to try some of the ideas and products featured. Have a creative joyful week!

No comments: