Thursday, September 8, 2022

Spellbinders Scenic Poinsettias and New Embossing Folder Technique


I just received this gorgeous Spellbinders Scenic Poinsettias 3D embossing folder and used it to make another Christmas card for my stash with a new embossing folder technique I learned how to do from Erum Tasneem here. I love to find new ways to use crafty products like our 3D embossing folders, and this easy to do technique uses the debossing side of the embossing folder with inking before adding some embossing powder to complete the grunge look. I added some gold gems from Gina Marie Designs and a sentiment strip to complete the card. 

5 comments:

Marjeta said...

Fantastic card. Love this technique.

Fabiola said...

oh wow wow wow, elle est splendide. biz

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a great card design! I love the colors.

Jane Luxem said...

Please share when you visit!

Lin said...

Wonderful results, Karen, and thanks for the link to the technique video!