Monday, September 5, 2022

Two Sided Sequin Cards Brushed With Sparkle!


In a recent class at Crafter's Companion by Inky Antics I learned about how to use two sided sequin fabric on cards and couldn't resist ordering a bunch and having a play! I share all the cards I made in my newest video here and show how easy it is to make sensational sequin cards like this one:



Can you see what happens when the sequin fabric is rubbed with your finger? It changes from rainbow to silver! I made this card in the video with a new die set from Gemini at Crafter's Companion called Spring Blooms and a sentiment die from Sue Wilson. After I cut the circle I embossed the background with a 3D embossing folder from Altenew and added round Jewel Dazzles from Paper Wishes in all the flowers. 



The rainbow two sided sequin fabric I found here on Amazon is my favorite of the ones I bought and I made this card for my grandson with it. He tried to make a letter in the balloon sequin card I gave him so I put a large piece inside a frame made with stitched rectangle dies from CREAlies for him to play with. I am sending a happy HI to him in the mail soon! 



It is hard to photograph mirror card and the sequins with all that shine reflecting, but here is another card I made with that same die set and teal and purple two sided sequin material. To see all the cards I made and how easy it is to incorporate two sided sequin magic into your cards, watch the new video here.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.


No comments: