Monday, August 7, 2023

Crealies Twist and Pop Cards In Just Minutes!

Twist and Pop cards are so easy to make when Crealies creative dies do all the work as I show in my newest video here. I have tried to make twist and pop cards doing the scoring and cutting myself, but it is sooo much easier to make them with the new Twist and Pop dies from Crealies! Here is the card I made with the Four Panel Twist and Pop die set as well as many other new dies in this release:

 


Great news! Many of Crealies dies are now available in the USA at the Frantic Stamper website and more are being added often! Here is a link:  https://www.franticstamper.com/Browse-all-Crealies-dies_c_20581.html

And here is a link to dies in this release used in this video: https://www.franticstamper.com/Crealies--new-July-Die-release_c_20700.html

Here is another card I made with many of those new trees, branches and thank you dies as well as the Six Panel Twist and Pop die set:

 


There are also several other new die sets with different shaped panels and I used several of them in this card I made in the new video:

 


I had great fun designing these twist and pop cards and I hope the cards encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

 

1 comment:

Sue D said...

I like what you created.