Monday, August 14, 2023

Got Flower Dies? Love Interactive Cards? New Video For You!


I love to make interactive fun fold cards and have recently purchased a bunch of new flower dies, so in my newest video here I am sharing many fantastic flower fun fold cards. One of my favorite dies in Karen Burniston's newest release was the Twist Flower Pop Up die set and here is the first card I made with it:



I love stitching dies and on the front and on the inside I used the Paper Rose Studio Stitching Flower 1 die set for gorgeous flowers stitched with metallic thread. Also on the front are dies from Crafter's Companion and Simon Says Stamp. The Twist Flower Pop Up die from Karen Burniston can be used to easily pop up anything, but in the video I am featuring flower dies and this is the card I made step by step in the new video:



The pretty card front was created with a Paper Rose sunflower border and a Frantic Stamper sentiment die and I popped up many cheerful daisies created with a Crafter's Companion die set called Delightful Daisies Blossoming Daisies. It is hard to see the deightful pop up motion of these two cards and it is best to watch it in the new video. But here is a mini video I created to show these two cards opening for a fun surprise:

 
(For some unknown reason, my subscription service does not work with videos in my blogposts, so if you are reading this in your email, click on the title and go to the actual blogpost to see the mini videos.)

I had great fun creating these pop up flower fun folds and hope the cards inspire you to try some of the ideas and products!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Brilliant! Love interactive cards and flowers..... Best yet. Wish I could buy Paper Rose products here in England without having to pay such huge p&p charges.

Sue D said...

Interactive cards are always fun and love the stitching on the flowers.