Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Flower Fun Folds With Dies From My Favorite Companies


Sunflowers and blue bonnets are two of my favorite flowers, and they are so cheerful on this fence fun fold card made with a new die set from Karen Burniston and featured in my newest video here. Just look what happens when this card is opened:


It stands up with three rectangle accordion folds for a cheerful display in the recipient's home! The Fence Add-Ons die works with Karen Burniston's Landscape Rectangle Accordion die to easily create this fantastic card. The grass and crosshatch rectangle dies are also from Karen Burniston and the sunflower dies are from Penny Black. 


Another favorite company where I get very reasonably priced dies from is Hot off the Press at Paper Wishes and when I saw the video and cards they made with this die set, I didn't even try to resist it! It is called Paper Artist Inside/Out Flowers and here is another picture of this pop out flower card:


I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at the Karen Burniston Pop Up Peeps Facebook page.