Wednesday, August 30, 2023

More Sew Special Slimline Cards with The Greetery Dies and Stamps


I saw the new Notionable die set from The Greetery with the tomato pin cushion and had to buy it immediately because of the wonderful memories of my Mom at her sewing machine with the pin cushion always beside her. I loved the stitched SEW stamp too and this is the first card I designed with them. I created the textured background with Altenew's Rustic Linen stamp and added some other die cuts from the die set and the word "loved" cut with an old alphabet die set. This card is for my sister's upcoming birthday and I know she will smile with those same memories. Here is a look at the inside of this card with a stamp from the Altenew stamp set:


After I bought those sets and made this card, I saw a video from The Greetery with the Aida Cloth Texture Plate and the Stitched Sentiment Dies and I placed a second order for them. The Greetery's fantastic service meant both sets came within just a few days, and I created 5 cards that I share in my newest video here. All of the cards are slimline, and here is a mini-slimline thank you card I made:


The Stitched Sentiments Stamp Set has so many clever sewing related sentiments and this card says: "Thanks Doesn't Cut It" with a scissors that can open and close. The mini-slimline dies are from a set by Karen Burniston. Here is another slimline card I made and share in the video:


This thank you slimline card has an oval wooden frame that lifts up to share a handwritten message in. I love how all these cards turned out and know I will be spreading smiles and memories when I send them out to special people and sisters. 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.