Monday, November 27, 2023

Easy To Make Holiday Cards with Picket Fence Studios Toner Foil Products


Yesterday I had 3 problems - not enough Christmas cards made, not enough time to make them and many new holiday products I bought this year but have not played with. Today I over ten beautiful cards made and I share all of them in my newest video here.

I recently learned about a new foiling product from Picket Fence Studios called Fabulous Foiling Toner Cardstock which is colored rather than just plain black.  So after foiling a toner patterned card front, the second step can have different colors other than just black. The card above is the card I made in just minutes step by step in the new video and the Mega Joy die is from Frantic Stamper. The second generation foiling is just too pretty to waste any of it, so I punched some snowflakes and added them to the center of this card with another foiled sentiment:


I also made a gold version with the same technique and products:


Here are a couple more cards I shared in the new video featuring Picket Fence Studios toner card fronts and colored toner sheets:



These cards are so easy to make and sparkle with foil beauty. To see these and many other cards I made in minutes, watch the new video here. 




No comments: