Wednesday, November 1, 2023

More Sparkle and Shine From My Newest Video


Foil is so hard to take pictures of with the reflection of the lights, so the beauty of this sparkly slimline card is much easier to see in my newest video here. It was made with new products from Pink & Main that we received in our box of supplies from Crop and Create Delivered Cardmaking. Here are a couple more cards I share in the video with shiny embossed background created with Simon Hurley's Lunar Pastes: 


When using layered stencils, it is so easy to add unexpected sparkle and shine by adding glitter embossing powder or foil through one of the layers as I did on these two cards which feature layered stencils, dies and stamps from LDRS:




The gorgeous Trailing Hummingbird layered stencils, dies and stamps will be available mid-November at the LDRS website.

I share these and many more sparkly shiny cards in my newest video here. 

No comments: