Monday, November 20, 2023

The Easiest 3D Holiday Ornaments You'll Ever Make!


Christmas ornaments make beautiful gifts and decorations and I bet you have never made easier 3D ornaments than the ones I share in my newest video made with Crealies dies. There are four different Varia 3D Christmas ornament die sets and above are the bell and Christmas tree. I have three friends I love to give handmade gifts to at Christmas and so I made three "friend" ornaments.  Here are the 3D Bauble Round and Bauble Pointy:


All the dies you see here and in the new video are from Crealies which is a company out of the Netherlands with hundreds of awesome dies. If you are in the USA, you can find Crealies dies here at the Frantic Stamper website.

I thought it might be fun to put a 3D surprise inside a circle gatefold card and I show step by step how I made this card in the new video:


I used the new Frame and Inlay Nina die set on the front of the Circle Gatefold Card with some holly and a layered sentiment. But the best part is when the recipient opens the card:



Instead of gluing the 3D bell ornament together as the last step, I glued the right side inside the circle gatefold card over another Nina frame. On the left side is a magnet that will create the 3D Christmas bell, and the card will stand up for a pretty Christmas display. 

To see how easy the 3D ornaments from Crealies are to make, watch the new video here, and then send some of your handmade joy out into this world.


No comments: