Wednesday, November 8, 2023

More Pop Up Surprise Cards From My New Video


This blessings card is pretty with the script layered die from Tonic Studios and the gold foiled kraft cardstock, but as I show in my new video, the real fun happens when the card is opened:


The Oven Pop up and Oven Extras dies from Karen Burniston create this pop up scene complete with a turkey for the perfect Thanksgiving card! 


My grandson has a birthday coming up and he loves dinosaurs, so I made this card for him with new dies and stamps from Stamps of Life. The Bam Box from Karen Burniston makes the inside pieces pop up BAM and here is what that looks like when opened:


To really see these and all the pop up cards POP, it is best to watch the new video here. I had great fun creating all these interactive pop up cards and hope they inspire you to give some of the ideas and products a try.

No comments: