Monday, November 13, 2023

November Class Gift Cards and Christmas Cards


Christmas and gift giving is the theme of the cards I taught this month at Harts n Scraps and I was asked to share 5 projects instead of 4 so this first card is a simple embossed white on white (mostly) card I made with the Divinity Designs lantern die and several embossing folders. 




I taught the faux leather technique and then we made a card and a wallet with it. The peach and joy dies are from a set by Tim Holtz and Sizzix.


I also taught how to make a tunnel card with a fun set of dies and matching embossing folder from Crafter's Companion. 





And then I taught how to use the regular size and mini size Envelope Punch Boards to make a gift card holder in a matching envelope. 

I had great fun sharing ideas with the classes at Harts n Scraps and after taking a month off, will be right back at in the New Year. 

No comments: