Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Many More Holiday Cards Made In Just Minutes


I could not resist the gorgeous Nordic Ornaments die set from Spellbinders as I am Norwegian, and made this quick and easy Peace card with that set and a Clear Views transparency. I needed some more quick holiday cards for my stash and my new video, and this is one of my favorites. I am posting the rest of the cards I made in just a day in this blogpost, so there are a bunch of photos.

Jennifer McGuire recently posted some cards with strips and embossed backgrounds and here are two cards I made with that idea: 




The Nordic Dove on the first one is from poppy stamps and the second one was made with new products from Stampin up. 


These two cards were made with a beautiful set of stencils from Picket Fence Studios. And the following cards were made with recycled cards I received in the mail from a promotional company that were too beautiful to throw out as well as some Easy 3D Toppers:



I share these and many more cards with foiled beauty in my newest video here. I hope my cards inspire you to give some of these ideas and products a try and then send some your own handmade joy out into this world. 


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous cards and perfect for holiday giving!