Monday, November 6, 2023

Karen Burniston Pop Up Surprise Cards


I love when Karen Burniston has a new release because my favorite kind of card to make is interactive pop up surprise cards! In my newest video here I share many cards for Christmas, Thanksgiving and birthdays that pop up when the cards are opened. My favorite of the new dies is the Stocking Pop Up because it is great for Christmas with the Christmas stocking but it is a generic pop up die that can be decorated for any theme. Here is the front of the card I made step by step in the video for one of my siblings:


My Mom hung a stocking for each of us 8 kids and this card will bring a smile to the face of whichever brother or sister receives it. I decorated the front and inside with a pretty dp, the stockings are from the new Christmas Borders 2 from Karen Burniston and the sentiment is a die from Sue Wilson. But of course the best part of any KB card is the inside:



The love ornament pops up using the interactive dies in the Karen Burniston Stocking Pop Up die set and I show how to make that magic happen in the new video. The layered dove is a part of a beautiful new die set from Poppy Stamps. 


Here is another special card I share in the new video. The front has another sentiment from Sue Wilson and a lovely background die from Poppy Stamps. But just look at what pops up when this card is opened:


The adorable Holiday Corgi and sentiment are new dies from Poppy Stamps I just couldn't resist! It is best to see the pop up motion of these cards in the full video, but here is a mini video with these two cards:


(To my loyal subscribers - for some reason my mini videos do not show up in the emailed blogposts, so to see this mini video, go to my actual blog by clicking on the title.)

To see all the pop up cards I created and how easy these cards are to make, watch the new video here, and then send some handmade joy out into this world if you can.

No comments: