Tuesday, December 26, 2023

A Holiday Discount For You From A Colorful Life Designs



I am the guest dt member at A Colorful Life Designs in December, and I had a great time creating many layered and pounced cards for my video here. I am posting a couple each week all month and here is some great news for you:

YOU CAN SHOP AT A COLORFUL LIFE DESIGNS ALL MONTH WITH MY DISCOUNT CODE "KARENH" AND SAVE 10%! 

But you just have a few more days to take advantage of that savings! I had great fun layering stencils for the many cards I made and the card above features the Halftone Circle and Scandinavian Flowers stencils from ACLD. I pounced on embossing ink through the top stencil and added Brutus Monroe Mic Drop Embossing Powder which sparkles IRL.

My favorite stencils from A Colorful Life Designs are their Split image stencils and I think I have all of them in my stash. Here is a layered card I made with two new ones - the Split Sprigs and Split Circle with one side made with green embossing powder and a sentiment stamp also from ACLD:


I love how all the cards turned out and highly recommend you check out all the awesome stencils at A Colorful Life Designs before the new year and use my discount code KarenH to save 10%!

No comments: