Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Layered Holiday Cards With A Colorful Life Designs Stencils


I am the guest dt member at A Colorful Life Designs in December, and I had a great time creating many layered and pounced cards for my video here. I am posting a couple each week all month and here is some great news for you:

YOU CAN SHOP AT A COLORFUL LIFE DESIGNS ALL MONTH WITH MY DISCOUNT CODE "KARENH" AND SAVE 10%! 

My cards today are made with the Cover Die Eclipse Technique and the card above features the Merry Christmas stencil from ACLD. I have made cards with this technique with stamps and patterned paper, but never thought of using a stencil until I saw the idea on the Snippets blog. To achieve this look, simply add ink through the same stencil twice, cut and raise one of the layers over the other so the pattern flows from the background to the front. Here is another card I made with this technique and the Layered HoHoHo stencil set from A Colorful Life Designs:


I love how all the cards turned out and highly recommend you check out all the awesome stencils at A Colorful Life Designs and use my discount code KarenH to save 10%!

I am entering the 1st card in the Use Craft Dies challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 


No comments: